Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love the mustard yellow

Hey everyone! So i just got those yellow tights from forever 21 and i just love the color! I'm really liking the color mustard yellow. I really love my yellow mustard color side bag that I'm using in the picture, its one of my favorites.

Man i am having a hard time trying to take pictures for the blog, i wonder how all the other bloggers take such nice pictures for there blogs. I had to self-time and take this picture a few times before it came out with the whole outfit. If anyone has any tips, please share them with me. I'm still getting use to this whole blogging thing, so sorry if my pictures aren't the greatest and everything! I just hope someone enjoys this! :) But i did create this blog for myself and so i far I'm enjoying it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...