Friday, January 8, 2010

Tea Party



So i didn't take a picture of my outfit today and i wasn't sure i was going to create this blog. So here is a picture of what i wore yesterday, you can semi see the outfit. I went with my friends to a place where you can have a little tea party. It was so cute, you can wear the vintage hats that are around the store. The hats around really reminded me of I love Lucy and all the hats she use to buy and wear on the show, it was great! The picture above is me wearing one of the cute hats from the place. :)

So since i knew i was going to a tea party type thing i tried to wear something floral. So i found this top that i have never worn before and decided to wear it. :)


sweater-ON, tank-Target, skirt-ON, headband- f21, Belt-Target,Necklace-f21

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...