Monday, January 18, 2010

The return of project runway

Hello! So I've been wanting to post but i haven't had time because I was staying with my cousin all last week to help her take care of her kids. But yeah project runway started on Thursday and it seems like its going to be a good season, i am very excited! I have a few designers that I'm liking from what i saw in there intro's and there online portfolio's, I can't wait to see what they design on the show!!!

But for the first episode I think my favorite outfits were Ben and Maya's dresses. I really liked the fit and designs of both of their dresses. I did like Emilio's design, it was very interesting how he worked design of the dress but i don't know if it's something i would wear. I also liked Jay's outfit as well because i feel it was put together well and the colors and textures he used. But I really don't like the flower things that he put around the skirt, so not cute. But i did enjoy the first episode and I can't wait till the next episode.

What did you think of the first episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...