Thursday, January 21, 2010

Meet my fashion idol...Mariel Rodriguez


Hello! So i thought i would introduce my fashion icon from the Philippines! Mariel Rodriguez, she is a TV host and actress. She is the host of several different TV shows, Wowowee, Pinoy Big Brother and Entertainment live. I love the fact that she is on TV more then once almost everyday and she always looks fab and has the greatest outfits. I love her quirky and bubbly energy and it shows in her style. I have to mention that she is also super duper nice also.

I just really love her style and everything about it. She always has great jewelry and shoes and she wears the best headbands, I love headbands! But I didn't put together any of the pictures of her headbands in the photos in this post but trust me she wears some great headbands! These are only a few pictures of her and her different outfits. I totally forgot to put together ones where she's more dressed up, more like gown kind of outfits, well maybe next time! But yeah here's my idol Mariel!!! :)

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you...