Monday, January 18, 2010

It's raining...it's pouring...


I really like when it rains but I hate going out of the house because i don't like getting wet. I hate when your wearing regular shoe's like chucks and you step in a puddle and the water gets in your shoe's and your socks get all wet. That's like the worst feeling ever especially when you can't go home and change. Well since it was raining so hard outside and I get so lazy to dress up on rainy days.

So thi
s is what I wore today, trying to keep warm and dry on the rainy day. I have never seen anyone post up pictures of what they wear when they dress down, everyone always posts pictures of when they dress up, one reason why I decided to post this. I feel like you can be fashionable even when your going for the I just woke up and I don't want to really dress up look. I don't know if that even makes sense, but it does to me! :)

I am wearing a tokidoki jacket, both shirts are from Old Navy, im wearing sweats from target (yes sweats) , boots from the swap meet, hat and jewelry from forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...