Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More about me...



I had dinner with my friends the other day and this is what i wore! Sorry bought the pictures i really am still getting use to this whole taking pictures about myself. I honestly hate taking pictures of myself and I have never had an individual picture of myself on my facebook. I know i just lack that confidence in myself, hence one reason why i created this blog!

So i thought i would post a little more about myself and more reasons why I decided to create this blog. I think it's because I feel like i didn't really get to express it in my first post and I feel like i really need to express to more for myself then anything.

Well, first off this blog is kind of a big thing for me because I always say I would love to do that but i never fallow through and this is one of the first things that I've actually fallen through on. So I'm really proud of myself for doing this and it's helping me feel more confident in myself. :)

So why did i call this blog Fobulous Style? well I've been reading a lot of the Fat and fabulous blogs and I love the concept of making something people think is bad to something that isn't. So all my friends and family call me a fob jokingly because I'm so into things Pilipino; like shows, movies, celebrities. But what's wrong with that? I accept the fact that I'm a fob which makes me Fobulous!!!

Well that's a little more about me. I don't want to make this post super in depth and crazy facts about myself, just some more information. :) Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...