Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Capsule Challenge: Day 2

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a great start of the week! Well today is the second day of the challenge and it has made getting ready a lot easier because your limited on items to wear. I love accessorizing so this is hard because I love to accessorize, for example i really wanted to wear a headband and a few bracelets I have but it wasn't on the list. hehe But yeah here is my outfit for today, yay for my dad having the week off and is able to take my picture.

On a side not it was my is funny because when i told him to take my picture again he asked me if it was for my facebook and i just agreed and said it was. hehe It's funny because my dad doesn't really know what facebook is he just hears my mom and I talk about it sometimes.

I wore the yellow sweater and necklace from forever 21, Old Navy black sweater, shorts from Walmart, boots and earrings from the swap meet, will some tights because it was windy and cold.

BTW these are actually my first pair of shorts I've owned since forever, I got them 2 weeks ago because I told myself not to feel embarrassed wearing shorts. I didn't like wearing shorts because I never felt comfortable wearing them, but i think the tights helped me a bit to feel more comfortable in them :)

3 comments:

  1. Tight and shorts are really cute on you. Im still not comfortable wearing them.. but you look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shorts and tights look on you. I'm gonna have to try it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you...