Monday, February 22, 2010

The happiest place on earth...

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated my blog and did my rounds, I've been busy because my cousin and her husband came down for the weekend. So I've been busy entertaining them and taking them around.

But yeah I went to Disneyland on Saturday and it was pretty late notice but it was free so of course i went! :) I ended up actually getting into Disneyland with 2 of my other friends around 5 and we met up w/ my other friends that were already there. It kinda sucks we got there so late because we weren't able to do that much, but I can't complain it was free and I still had fun! :)


With my best friends since high school right after our first ride, the haunted mansion.


Trying on hats while my other friends went on the tea cup ride. I didn't want to go on it because I know i would get really sick after that ride, I don't like spinning around. But i loved these Minnie ears, they were silver and glittery, but the $20 for them were not in my budget. My friends were wearing the new Mad Hatter hats and it reminded us of Sean White! :)


This is a picture of my friends and I in front of the Castle! :)


Last but not least this was when we watched the fireworks show, this was so amazing!

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true

4 comments:

  1. i feel right at home with you guys ... heheehehe ... i LOVE disney! i wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always wanted to go. i bet it was amazing! i totally want one of those mad hatter hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I'm so jealous that you got to go, I went last summer and I cried when the fireworks came on lmao :$

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun!
    jealoussss!
    take me with you next time! away from all of this snow!

    xoxo
    maxwell conrad

    www.fledglingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you...